The definitive book on contemporary photography, featuring 121 international artists.
Introduction by TJ Demos
* A global, up-to-the-minute survey of new developments in contemporary photography
* Features the work of 121 living photographers who have made a fresh and innovative contribution to international art photography in the last five years, nominated by influential critics, curators and artists from around the world
* Approximately 500 images depict the rich variety and current trends in the medium
* Texts by significant critics, curators, art historians and creative writers representing a wide variety of perspectives
* Both a reference for the art world and an accessible guide for those with an interest in photography at all levels